So here is a delicious and quick quinoa recipe.
(Sorry no picture but I promise it looks great!)
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Tomato basil pasta sauce
- Start off my cooking your quinoa. Follow the recipe on the box, mine said to mix 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water, and bring to a boil. Then bring it to a simmer and cover until all of the water is absorbed.
- The quinoa takes about 15 minutes to cook, so while it's cooking, you can work on the spinach.
- Heat up a skillet to about a medium heat, add the olive oil and chopped garlic clove.
- Cook the garlic till it is lightly browned, then add the spinach.
- Saute the spinach until it is a deep green and has decreased in size substantially.
- Place the sauted spinach and garlic in the bottom of a bowl and layer on top the finished quinoa.
- Top it all off with some pasta sauce (how ever much you would like) and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!